- On March 4, 2017
- In All Things Chicago City Insights On The Topic Of Photography
- Tags: 1893, artifacts, birthday, Chicago, Chicago History, city events, explore your city, history seeking, inventions, Lake Michigan, Midwest, oldest photo, oldest video, Photo tour, Photography, Travel, unique, World's Columbian Exposition
TTAL Special Edition: Happy Birthday, Chicago!
It has been 180 years since Chicago incorporated as a city, and what a city it is! Being 180 years old is considered young for those of you in other parts of the world where your buildings or monuments date back hundreds and hundreds of years, but Chicago has not wasted any time making its […]
- On February 14, 2017
- In All Things Chicago Chicago For One City Insights
- Tags: Chicago, Chicago Lakefront, Chicago Tour, Cultural Events, explore, Favorite Things, Hotels, Jazz, Lake Michigan, Love Chicago, Millennium Park, Music, Photograph, Photography, Photography Tour, sightseeing, Things To Do, Tourism, Travel, Visit
Love and Chicago…The Ultimate Question
Not having been born and raised a Chicagoan, I’m often asked ‘What do you love most about Chicago?’
- On February 22, 2016
- In On The Topic Of Photography
- Tags: Chicago, explore, Lake Michigan, Lighthouse, Navy Pier, Photo tour, Photography Inspiration, Tall Ship Windy, tourist, Travel, travel photography, Winter, winter photography
Why Are We So Drawn To Photographing Winter?
Have you ever noticed humans are obsessed with capturing photos in the Winter, whether photographer or not? These days, evidence of this can be found on social media, news or countless blog articles. What’s the reason, you might wonder? After all, many of us complain about the mess snow and ice makes of our homes, […]