Terms and Conditions
Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
(For Group / Corporate Bookings, See Contract)
Life happens. Weather-related, travel-related, injury- or illness-related, any of these may affect the ability to provide or participate in the booked tour. Before cancelling, consider the option to reschedule.
- If you (or I) are unable to participate in the tour, and there is an opportunity in your current travel itinerary to reschedule for a time that is available, let’s reschedule!
- If you (or I) are unable to participate in the tour, and you are unable to reschedule within your current travel itinerary or I’m unavailable, but you want to keep your booking, you have the option to reschedule for a tour within 18 months from your original tour date. This provides you the opportunity to plan to take your tour during next year’s visit!
- If rescheduling is not an option for you and we are 30 or more days prior to your tour date, you may request a full refund for the tour price (any third-party processing fees cannot be refunded).
- If you need to cancel 7 – 29 days prior to your tour date, you may request a partial refund less a planning fee of $50 USD.
- If you need to cancel less than seven days prior to your tour date, please notify me as soon as possible. Unfortunately, no refund will be given. Location scouting and planning time has been given to build your very own custom tour.