TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Private Custom Tour Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
(For Group / Corporate Bookings, See Contract)
Life happens. Weather-related, travel-related, injury- or illness-related, any of these may affect the ability to provide or participate in the booked tour. Before cancelling, consider the option to reschedule.
- If you (or TTAL) are unable to participate in the private custom tour, and there is an opportunity in your current travel itinerary to reschedule for a time that is available, let’s reschedule!
- If you (or TTAL) are unable to participate in the private custom tour, and you are unable to reschedule within your current travel itinerary or TTAL is unavailable, but you want to keep your booking, you have the option to reschedule for a tour within one year from your original tour date. This provides you the opportunity to plan to take your tour during next year’s visit!
- Public group tours (i.e. Alley Tours) are eligible for reschedule at the discretion of TTAL
Cancellation Options (Private Custom and Public Group Tours)
- If rescheduling is not an option for you and we are 30 or more days prior to your tour date, you may request a full refund for the tour price (any third-party processing fees cannot be refunded).
- If you need to cancel 7 – 29 days prior to your tour date, you may request a partial refund less a planning fee of $50 USD.
- If you need to cancel less than seven days prior to your tour date, please notify your guide as soon as possible. Unfortunately, no refund will be given. Location scouting and planning time has been given to build your very own custom tour.
2. Gift Certificates / eGift Cards
- Gift certificates are valid for one year from date of purchase. After one year, the amount paid may be applied toward a future tour, any additional balance will be due at time of redemption request.
- This is a gift certificate redeemable for the amount specified toward the purchase of a Tour Through A Lens custom photography tour. This is NOT your tour ticket.
- Gift certificate does not include gratuities and may not be used for gratuities, if applicable.
- Gift certificate will be considered redeemed in full at time of tour booking. If the amount of the certificate exceeds the tour selected, add-on options such as tripod rental, transit pass, additional people may be allowed at the discretion of TTAL. No remaining balance may be redeemed for additional/subsequent tours or cash.
- As of January 1, 2020, gift certificates may not be redeemed for public group tours (i.e. Alleys of Chicago)
- If amount is not enough toward a One Focus Tour, Half Day Tour, Total Immersion Tour, any balance due will be required at time of redemption.
- No taxes have been or will be charged for this gift certificate. This may be subject to change per state or local requirements and would be added at time of redemption.
- TTAL does not charge fees associated with this gift certificate that will decrease the value of the amount paid such as activation, administrative or dormancy fees. Any third-party processing fees will be added at the time of purchase.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift certificates may not be duplicated, reproduced or resold.
- TTAL reserves the right to decline this gift certificate if deemed to be fraudulent or invalid.
- TTAL will work to best accommodate recipient’s preferred date or alternate dates. If this is not possible, TTAL reserves the right to refuse this gift certificate for requested dates if those dates are unavailable. Recipient may still hold value paid toward a future tour date. If tour pricing changes, any additional balance will be due at time of redemption.
- Tour Through A Lens reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.